|Source of Index||Geelong region volunteers, Genealogical Society of Victoria, Pam Jennings, Tony Miller and Daryl Wight|
|Source and/or Location of Records||
|Explanation of Fields||
|Number of entries||Updated: 26th April 2011
No further information is available from the card index - further details may be available from the Geelong Cemeteries Trust.
In the future it is possible that Book 1 may be added to this database.
|About Christ Church, Geelong||
The first Anglican gathering in Geelong was held at the home of Dr Alexander Thomson. Land was granted in 1841 and a parsonage and schoolhouse was erected in 1843. Services were held in the schoolhouse until the church was was opened on 27 June 1847.
|Search||Geelong & District Database|